See You At The 94.7 Telkom Cycle Challenge Expo

extremelights

Expo very underwhelming...

Looked for new bib ans helmet.. nothing special.

Solomons lady tried to sell me a a helmet way to large with.. “ trust me it fits” lol!

The guys at catlike where all 3 too buys with a girl and pics on her phone to help me.

And i didnt see any at the cw cycle stand

Some decent buys, 25mm Gatorskin road tires from Solomons buy 2 get 3 tubes free , versus socks buy 3 get 1 free, Slug Plug tubeless kit and rear light from Extreme Lights and the usual gels, energy drink mix etc. 

cool, I need gatorskins and tubes, will visit Solomons.

cool, I need gatorskins and tubes, will visit Solomons.

Same price as CWC who have it on special BUT you get 3 tubes free as well. 

Edited by scotty

Bought some camelback water bottles at Solomon’s. Why do they insist on putting those stupid paper price stickers that you can’t peel off and leave behind a sticky residue for years??

• 9 months later...

Peanut butter or Olive oil before you wash the bottle, but with that being said, if the bottle is still sticky after a couple of years I think you got your money's worth out of that one and can afford a new one by now  :thumbup:

Bought some camelback water bottles at Solomon’s. Why do they insist on putting those stupid paper price stickers that you can’t peel off and leave behind a sticky residue for years??