What I don't like about the Hub...

AndreZA

I spend the whole day here but what I don't like is the specials that pops up every now and again like the carbon hard tail and Scott 10. I can live with the "your mamma is so fat" stuff and "who really was the first people on earth". But the specials gotta stop. People, some of us have other hobbies and need to live aswell. So please take us/me into consideration when you post in the classifieds.

bwahahahhaa mampara.... why do you think i avoid looking at any of those at the moment - the damn alterations are costing me all my cycling shopping money!

I will not buy a new bike.

I will not buy a new bike.

I will not buy a new bike.

I will not......

OOH! That GT looks hawt! Was thinking.... No. No. NO!!!

I will not buy a new bike

I will not...

I spend the whole day here but what I don't like is the specials that pops up every now and again like the carbon hard tail and Scott 10. I can live with the "your mamma is so fat" stuff and "who really was the first people on earth". But the specials gotta stop. People' date=' some of us have other hobbies and need to live aswell. So please take us/me into consideration when you post in the classifieds.

[/quote']

Carbon fibre, it's all nonsense. Drink beer. Ride a metal bike. Don't be a ponce.