Lost Bryton rider 40 SCT race this morning

Halfmoon

Not sure how far it was in the race but about more to the start of the race. Bryton came off as I hit a cat eye and couldn't turn to pick it up.

Hope you get it back. I make it a point to attach the supplied lanyard to my Garmin and wrap it on bar or stem when fitting computer.

Also been doing the same, also for me it reduces the risk of someone just walking past and swiping it (not foolproof but still adds another step in the swipe process)

GrantHardTrail you are the greatest, you just made my day. Thank you so much, I appreciate it very, very much.????????????????????????????

@GrantHardTail you are my HERO,you restored my faith in good people like you today. Not only does this guy respond in giving me a computer for my bike I lost here in Cape Town, he is from Pretoria. He take his time to post it immediately this morning. What I must do is pay for the postage, right. Then Grant replies to that it's fine and I should pay it forward one day. Grant you are one in a million out there buddy, I can not thank you enough. If all of us can be like this guy the world would be a much better place. Thanks again Grant