MTB maintenance Centurion

Sweiss

I haven't been riding for a couple of years but want to get on my bike again.

Just found out with a shock that Torqzone in Centurion closed down.

Which other service providers will you recommend for mtb services? I need to have a major service done on my DS MTB.

Simple services I can do myself, but I need a proper mechanic to completely strip and service my bike especially after how long it was standing!

Just booked it in with Midstream Cycles

Midstream Cycles is your best bet in that area. It was previously known as Tool-up. They were my LBS of choice when I was living that side. James always helped me out, he is at Specialized Stellenbosch now, but the other guys there also knew what they were doing.

Another good option is Trailwolf Cycles just off the Rigel turnoff on the N1. They are at Wolwespruit mtb routes. Also had good experiences there.

I would recommend Robs Bicycle Service, he is in Midstream too. You won’t get better service anywhere, contact Rob on +27 (79) 508-4427

+1 for Rob's bicycle service, quality service and good turnaround time, he always communicates next steps, etc

Archived