RD-M8000 vs RD-M9000 Pulley Wheels

Juddy

Simple question really, is it worth spending extra on more expensive jockey wheels ? is there any difference?  

• Shimano XT Pulley Wheels RD-M8000 vs Shimano RD-M9000/9050 pulleys.
  • R450 vs R165 Quite a price difference, what is it that you pay the extra for? 

I can't seem to find any info or specs on the jockey wheels. 

post-40949-0-96337300-1553457256_thumb.jpg

post-40949-0-63984600-1553457265_thumb.jpg

Probably sealed bearings in the more expensive ones where the cheaper ones probably run on plastic/nylon bushes

Probably sealed bearings in the more expensive ones where the cheaper ones probably run on plastic/nylon bushes

Nope both offers sealed bearings  

Shimano XT Pulley Wheels RD-M8000 Precision sealed bearings in both guide and tension pulleys keep drivetrain smooth and friction-free.

and that's the cheaper of the two...

Nope both offers sealed bearings

Shimano XT Pulley Wheels RD-M8000 Precision sealed bearings in both guide and tension pulleys keep drivetrain smooth and friction-free.

and that's the cheaper of the two...

Then get the cheaper ones, where are you getting the prices from, maybe the M8000 are just marked down or old stock, last I checked even for a set of Shimano non sealed bearing pulleys that's a awesome price.