Keywin pedals

bsachs

Great pedals with large area, been riding them since 2004. I use the titanium shaft model which is one of the lightest pedals and very durable. There is an agent in JHB where I bought my last pair of cleats from

Edited by Biciclette

Great pedals with large area, been riding them since 2004. I use the titanium shaft model which is one of the lightest pedals and very durable. There is an agent in JHB where I bought my last pair of cleats from

Yeah the keywin pedals are really underrated. I tried a pair out about two years ago. The floating pedal body takes some getting used to but the overall feeling is very good. Durability seems really good too as the two guys I know who use them have never had a problem. Your feet settle into a very neutral position and there's more movement ths than with Time or LOOK %Shimano with the cleats that allow float

I think the agent might be a hubber, that is if it’s the same guy I’m thinking of from 16 years ago....

Rode their sprint locking pedals on the track for 3 years. Prior to using them, broke 2 sets of Looks whilst sprinting. The Keywins were absolutely fantastic. No issues at all.