Aggressive hardtail

Dippie

I see that Sick Bike Co have some frames going for about R5000. That is at the edge of long and slack aggressive HT frames. They've had some issues recently so if you're interested I'd contact them first before 'adding to cart'.

No DOn't do this , you'll part with your money and never get a frame 

Search sick bikes on google and you'll quickly see why 

Search for the factory that build their frames and mail them , they are selling frames at cost due to sick bikes not paying them either 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No DOn't do this , you'll part with your money and never get a frame 

Search sick bikes on google and you'll quickly see why 

Search for the factory that build their frames and mail them , they are selling frames at cost due to sick bikes not paying them either 

Their issues have been well documented on just about every site, forum and corner of social media and it seems drama is never far away from those guys.  That said a buddy of mine in the UK did actually purchase one of these ones off the site a couple of weeks ago amongst the continuing firestorm of their life and low and behold it turned up a couple of days later exactly as as described. You never know. 

Their issues have been well documented on just about every site, forum and corner of social media and it seems drama is never far away from those guys.  That said a buddy of mine in the UK did actually purchase one of these ones off the site a couple of weeks ago amongst the continuing firestorm of their life and low and behold it turned up a couple of days later exactly as as described. You never know. 

Jip I definitely don't  , but the risk seems overwhelming to me 

looks very cool ....and it's steel , which kinda doubles the cool factor

And you get a free shirt...

Archived