Saris Reveals Unmatched MP1 Trainer Platform with Nfinity Movement Technology

News bot

I am not sure about the "backwards forwards" movement thing on this rather fancy "wobble board", but for what it is worth, the Tacx Neo already has some lateral movement built into it. I was very hesitant about this before I bought my Neo and was quite concerned that I might find it negative. Having used the thing for a good few months now though, I can say that while at first I found it a little disconcerting, I am quite used to it now and it's… Well… Okay. It's not really a big deal. It's quite nice but I was quite happy with my old "fixed" setup which had no lateral movement. Speaking purely for myself, for my own purposes, this kind of thing simply doesn't make much sense. It doesn't change the experience so much that it's worth the money and the hassle. Maybe if you combine it with a set of VR goggles or something… But not on a standard kind of trainer arrangement. YMMV.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic