Pirelli Pit bikes(NON CYCLING)

Speedi

what sorta bikes should one be looking at for a run around ?

these gotomoto things ?

Guest colonel

Ya those are ok or go look at a scooter. Yamaha has a BW100 that is awsome and Vuka's scooters arent to bad. On a petrol and maintanence cost aswell as east acces and parking a scooter is perfect.

thanks colonel, the vuka and gotomotos are the choices, look easy to maintain as well. 

Guest colonel

Ya and spare parts are also pretty available on both.

just do not get a "supermarket special" they break and die etc

there's the yammy BW that is nice, or even look at a honda NXR125 - street legal and about R20000 new, or the other one (forget the model) that's a 230cc'er but quite pricy.

if you want off road use only then there's the CRF range from honda and a whole lot of others from zooks to yammies to kwaks etc.

but yeah, rather a proper scramble or a street scrambler.

as to scooters - if it's straigh transport you're after you can look at the vuka's or bajaj or honda e-storm (125cc street bike R9k brand new) or, as previously mentioned the honda NXR... man i love my littel NXR...

yamaha WR is the best off road bike! spares are east to get and not to expensive. honda's give valve problems

Ya those are ok or go look at a scooter. Yamaha has a BW100 that is awsome and Vuka's scooters arent to bad. On a petrol and maintanence cost aswell as east acces and parking a scooter is perfect.

Sorry but riding a Vuka is like kissing your cousin it's all nice and fun, till someone sees you doing itLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Sorry but riding a Vuka is like kissing your cousin it's all nice and fun' date=' till someone sees you doing itLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
[/quote']

Spot the punnnn!  Barry the cousin Hilton, Vuka importer in PE!

Guest colonel
yamaha WR is the best off road bike! spares are east to get and not to expensive. honda's give valve problems

Honda dont give valve problems bud, do your homework they gave probs on their 2004 models and the '04 250F head had a tendency to crack and was a factory fault. Alot of the valve problems on all earlier model 4 strokes was cause guys were running leaded fuel in their bikes insead of unleaded and wasnt only a Honda problem. Since then Honda's havent given any problems valve wise and like all 4 strokes unless you check the valve clearances often you wont have a problem.

Honda valave problem is a myth.

Guest colonel

Sorry but riding a Vuka is like kissing your cousin it's all nice and fun' date=' till someone sees you doing itLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
[/quote']

Spot the punnnn!  Barry the cousin Hilton, Vuka importer in PE!

HAHAHA good one bud!! HAHA. I hear that Jamie Hilton is playing in a band or something overseas now? Any confirmation to the MANY rumours in SAMX!!

Man Jamie was fast but MAN did he crash!

Also heard that roumour, with the Hiltons anythings possible! Just look at Paris......

Yes, Jamie did get off often.

Guest colonel

Yes very often. He used to travel around with a fulltime mechanic, van loaded with everything and all the glitz back in 01, man Barry must make alot of people laugh for a lot of money to have the set up he did!

Honda dont give valve problems bud' date=' do your homework they gave probs on their 2004 models and the '04 250F head had a tendency to crack and was a factory fault. Alot of the valve problems on all earlier model 4 strokes was cause guys were running leaded fuel in their bikes insead of unleaded and wasnt only a Honda problem. Since then Honda's havent given any problems valve wise and like all 4 strokes unless you check the valve clearances often you wont have a problem.

Honda valave problem is a myth.
[/quote']

ok well thats what i heard, but i suppose you cant always believe what you hear...

Speedi15 - yep you'd best not always believe what you hear - i commute on my NXR every single day and even go shopping at weekends on it so it's running up the mileage and i've not had a single prob with it.