Tsogo Sun The Cullinan showing it's real colours.

janbiker

The problem is; if the booking and payment was done through the cape epic, epic should pay back. Epic is then the service provider. Not the hotel group.

For example. If you book a flight through travelstart on SAA. The service provider is travelstart not SAA.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Optional Extras

The value of optional extras fully paid for in 2020 will be partially transferred to a future race and can be used once only in any of the 2021, 2022 or 2023 Absa Cape Epics via an individual supplementary coupon. Riders can use the individual supplementary coupon as partial credit towards the cost of the entry fee or any other optional extras, i.e. riders don’t have to purchase the same optional extras again.

From epic website

Optional Extra with 100% Individual Coupon Value

Transponder and SPOT Tracker Deposit

Coach Transfer (Prologue to Race Village 1)

Laundry Service

Race Nutrition Service

Massage

Supporter Package

Sportograf Photo Service

Mobile Home Parking Package

Optional Extra with 65% Individual Coupon Value

Avis Premium Upgrade

Post-event Accommodation

No Individual Coupon Value

Pre-Event Accommodation

No Future Participation (Cancelled Coupon)

If a team does not wish to utilise their team coupon for a future participation in an Absa Cape Epic or Swiss Epic and advises us as such, we will:

1. Refund all optional extras from the 2020 Absa Cape Epic according to the above table.

2. Refund 100% of the deposits paid for timing transponder and SPOT tracking unit.

3. Courier, at no cost to you, your registration items, including inter alia, the rider bag, number board, participant garment and Buff.