I will buy your 2021 entry

silkedurr

I am looking for a 2021 entry. What I understand is that you get 50% off from this years price plus you get 50% off from the difference to next years entry, which means I will pay you in cash the full amount for next years entry. Please get in touch with me. Thanks

Silke

I am looking for a 2021 entry. What I understand is that you get 50% off from this years price plus you get 50% off from the difference to next years entry, which means I will pay you in cash the full amount for next years entry. Please get in touch with me. Thanks

Silke

Only for people who was entered this year.

Edit: so you want to pay 50% for an entry next year and the original person looses their 2020 entry money?

Edited by Quagga

Hi Silke, I can get you an 2021 entry. Please contact me at jpr (at) jpr.de. Jan

Silke

• 1 month later...

Looking for a partner for 2021, you will just have to pay your half of the discounted entry price. Please DM me if interested

• 3 weeks later...