Starting Cycling

Roy Davis

I had a stent put in my heart in about May and it is these are the meds causing the problem as well as excessive bleeding. I will ask the cardiologist but all of this stuff is basically poison and each one has side effects. I haven't been feeling too stable on the bike since my prostate op. May just be that I have only ridden about half a dozen times the last two years.  My wife and tried to staunch the bleeding but no luck so I went down to the nurse at the local pharmacy and she has all the right dressings. Got to have it checked tomorrow. The family is worried though.

Sorry to hear of your fall Roy. I pray all is well your side, and that you at least take it easy until you feel better again. Rather do not risk it if you feel dizzy. Your family is worried because they love you and care for you, and only want the best for you. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear of your fall Roy. I pray all is well your side, and that you at least take it easy until you feel better again. Rather do not risk it if you feel dizzy. Your family is worried because they love you and care for you, and only want the best for you. 

Many thanks for your encouragement. If I can find alternative medication without these side effects I will back on my beloved bike.