+27 60 363 2264 Goes by the name Joseph.

Bike

Beware this guy just tried this on me

Im based in Observatory Jhb,currently at my farm house in Mosselbay.If i can do an eft payment now into your account can my driver come fetch it as soon as you receive the proof of payment[/Then he will take it to my house in Observatory where my son is As its a belated birthday presents for my son

Surely Bikehub can block these assholes' IP Address?

The oke is a member here nogal....

Please PM me with the details of this member. Or send to help@bikehub.co.za

We do a lot behind the scenes to block scammers or would be scammers, but won't get into the specifics in public forum.

• 4 weeks later...

Im based in Observatory Jhb,currently at my farm house in Mosselbay.If i can do an eft payment now into your account can my driver come fetch it as soon as you receive the proof of payment[/Then he will take it to my house in Observatory where my son is As its a belated birthday presents for my son

Do not accept any 'proof of payment'. Only part with the bike when you actually see the money in your bank account or get cash.

• 4 months later...

Hi there, we were also contacted by these guys, would you be able to contact me with more information, we are working with various role players to assist with an operation.