Any idea where to get this hose?

Bateleur1

After my question yesterday in this thread:

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/188538-need-some-advice-on-shimano-ultegra-shifting-issue/

It is pretty evident that I need to replace my shifting cables.  No problem.  So I looked on trusty old GCN how to replace inner frame cables.  I see in this video, they use this hose to push up with the cable.

Does anyone know where you would buy something like this or what do I need to google for to get hold of something like this.

I think I found the answer thanks.  There are some options available.  First stop would be the local hardware shop or garden center where they might sell products for fish tanks.

Would suggest either a hardware shop or even a pet shop as looks like the sort of pipe you would use on an aquarium

Something like this: 

Waterhouse PVC 3mm Clear Tubing Pipe - 5m Roll

You can use gear cable outer as well. Right in the center is a tube that works perfectly - just strip the cable outer of everything else.  Don't use brake cable outer - the spiral reinforcing is difficult to remove.

i have always run a solid gear cable outer casing from sti to rd or fd ( new fd 's you can do this )

its eliminates any contamination and gear setting issues that arise from new frames with inner cable routing .

if the frame has a stopper i drill it out with a 5mm drill bit .

My 2cents