Cyclist in turmoil

IcemanGP

If my post is not up to par, then just remove.
I ride for my sanity since losing my son. Now I cannot ride willy nilly for reasons of my lost soul and other responsibilities
(Follow link for full story) https://www.backabuddy.co.za/jd-koekemoer2021

If you are able to help, Thank you. If not, please pass on. If you can offer me gainful employment in the Midrand area, even better.
In the mean time, yes it is possible to stress during sheer heartbreak.
Thank you for your time.
JD

Good luck. I can't imagine what it's like but I feel for you. One day you will look back on this and wonder how you made it through.

My heartfelt thanks goes to the two guys in the cycling community that offered help. You guys are stars in my book, and showed compassion that I am most grateful for.
Perhaps I put the post on the wrong forum topic, as the response has been so low.
Can perhaps Admin pin this post for me for more exposure?

I used to ride for my sanity since losing my son. Now I cannot ride willy nilly now as I have also lost my Soulmate.
(Follow link for full story) https://www.backabuddy.co.za/jd-koekemoer2021

If you are able to help, Thank you. If not, please pass on, share, anything. If you can offer me gainful employment in the Midrand area, even better.
In the mean time, yes it is possible to stress during sheer heartbreak.
Thank you for your time.
JD

333576_10150470834263824_1501545207_o.jpg