EasyBike: Black Friday & Cyber Monday – 26th to 30th Nov 2021

EasyBike

On 11/26/2021 at 7:41 AM, EasyBike said:

Hi Mikkelz

We are experiencing some intermittent problems with our Credit Card Merchant at the moment. This might be due to the High Volumes of orders that take place on Black Friday.

You are welcome to process your order via EFT payment or alternatively we will keep you updated and let you know once the payment gateway is stable again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

EasyBike 

Hi Hubbers.

Our Credit Card Facilities are back up and Running and our Specials will be Running a little Longer this week. Keep a lookout for all our Deals in-store and Online.

EasyBike

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
On 11/29/2021 at 9:22 AM, EasyBike said:

Hi Hubbers.

Our Credit Card Facilities are back up and Running and our Specials will be Running a little Longer this week. Keep a lookout for all our Deals in-store and Online.

EasyBike

@EasyBike ill post here since it was the top hit.

Is something up at Easybike? I made an order and paid for some oakleys last night/early this morning, wanted to ask a question and the phones and emails are just going unanswered? Order also didn't go out according to website. Seams like a ghost town?