Advice needed: Jonkershoek single track..

OK, all y'all that know Jonkershoek well....just where is the "new" section of single track that Dirtopia developed in Jonkershoek?  Please start all descriptions with the term:  "when you go through the entrance gate..."Smile

There are two new streches, but the are so good we are let letting anyone else know where it is......................................Just Kidding. I can find it on my own but it is challenging to describe, but here goes.

when you go through the entrance gate turn lfet up heartbreak hill and just keep going to the top. at the top turn left and then go up the very steep short climb untill you get to the contour road that is more or less at the top of Duez. then go right to the old dead end. that's where you will find the 1st one. It is long and very fast of you have the balls for it.

This sort of links up with the old one.

To get to the third one finish the old single track and turn left up the circle route. once you get under the tree canopy about 700m on look for the start on the right. this one is quite rocky and technical. also look out for guys doing it the wrong way around.

Hopefully this is crptic enough to get you there if you know the area, but still keep the newbies out.

When you are at the start of the old single track look across the jeep track and you will see the end of the brand new track. I have a Google Earth plot from my Garmin if you want.

If you like I can show you it sometime? Another simple way of describing it's whereabouts is" Do you know the old single tracks that were built last year? The new one ends where the old one begins, just turn around and look up. Then u can ride up.Big%20smile. It's actually a lot of fun to ride up.

The third single track has a little cairn of rocks marking it as well. don't be fooled by the dummies before it.

Then there is the the 4th new track...So you pop out of number 3 and turn left heading back towards the gate. That last little climb before the descent to the gate? OK at the top look to you lef. There is a wicked technical section there. 

You could OD on single track.  

That new single track has to be the sweetest piece of dirt I've had my knobblies on... it just flows so beautifully that you can really hook it.

Just be wide awake it you're intending to ride up it... it could end up in a nasty prang!!!

Thanks to all!  Will spend a lot of time up there in the next few weeks...just need to get this pile of theses off my desk....b**#dy post-graduate students....Wink