Request for old 26er parts?

BuffsVintageBikes

Hey guys, due to the nature of my hobby, I forever have garden engineers stopping by my garage and asking for old bike parts. Most of them are on really clapped out old 26ers (some even on 24's) and I can't really help out beside supplying old cables or housings as I mostly only have old vintage racing bike spares.

If you have any old 26er consumables gathering dust please consider donating to the cause. I'm looking for the parts that commonly wear like cables, housings, brake block, used tires & tubes (most requested parts), brake levers & calipers, pedals, headsets, BBs (normal square taper) etc.
None of it needs to be new, the stuff they currently have is normally destroyed so they're happy with the absolute minimum if it just allows them to continue riding around looking for work.

I'll probably just throw everything into a big box and allow them to scrounge around as space for spares is an issue for me as well. It would be ideal if it's northern burbs in CT as I don't really want to travel around and spend too much time & money on this but I would also like to help if possible,

Ta 🤙

I have a few pedals, brake levers and v-brake components. I'll dig around tomorrow and get everything together and pm you to arrange drop off.

its not much, but may help someone