Lefty Ocho Fork and Fox Evol Rear Shock Service

Hi guys, I need to get a 50hour service done on a Lefty Ocho Fork and Fox Evol Rear Shock.

I'd prefer to take it in to an accredited service center/shop in  JHB instead of sending it in via Courier.

Can you please suggest suitable service center/shop?

I'd prefer a professional and accredited supplier please.

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated

078 460 4573 

wheunis@mpact.co.za

Edited by Bosberg RockyMountain

1 hour ago, Bosberg RockyMountain said:

Hi guys, I need to get a 50hour service done on a Lefty Ocho Fork and Fox Evol Rear Shock.

I'd prefer to take it in to an accredited service center/shop in  JHB instead of sending it in via Courier.

Can you please suggest suitable service center/shop?

I'd prefer a professional and accredited supplier please.

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated

078 460 4573 

wheunis@mpact.co.za

Unless you are dead set on not couriering it, @droo from stoke can do a lekker job. Had a few forks and droppers rebuilt at them and they felt better than new.

You can give Omnico a call and enquire about service centres / dealers in Gauteng. Both the Ocho and Fox DPS evol rear shock are products they distribute and service. Any of their accredited dealers can perform a 50hr service.

Robbies Bucycke Service in PE are also suspension gurus as are Stoke suspension in Cape Town