Problem solved

Fausto Coppi

1 hour ago, Tman35 said:

spare parts and service is what will sell these wheels.

As long as they stay in business ...

Have seen many attempts at chinese wheels under local brand but only a few are successful.

Yea still not sure how I feel about this... There is a lot about these wheels unknown. I feel the suppliers need to be more forthcoming.....

What carbon rim is not made in China these days. Probably only a handful. I think there are better rims for the money if not cheaper. Just requires doing some homework and reading. Sometimes better of buying the rims and doing your own build with the hubs and spokes of your choice. At the end of the day really depends how deep your pockets are. 

The 38 and 50 wheels are UCI approved as these are the road race wheels. Wheels used for Triathlon don't require approval by the UCI, neither do the Tri bikes.

page 9

You can email blackmarlindistribution and request a formal letter of approval from them.

I've dealt with them and also had a 3hr training on their product line. They're a professional bunch of peeps and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their products. They were open about an issue with one of the Thinkrider IDT's and when it was resolved via software update.

Liste_des_roues_homologu__es_-_List_of_approved_wheels_-_FRA-ENG.pdf

Edited by DieselnDust

This is great 👍🏻 thank you 🙏 

9 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

The 38 and 50 wheels are UCI approved as these are the road race wheels. Wheels used for Triathlon don't require approval by the UCI, neither do the Tri bikes.

page 9

You can email blackmarlindistribution and request a formal letter of approval from them.

I've dealt with them and also had a 3hr training on their product line. They're a professional bunch of peeps and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their products. They were open about an issue with one of the Thinkrider IDT's and when it was resolved via software update.

Liste_des_roues_homologu__es_-_List_of_approved_wheels_-_FRA-ENG.pdf 2.71 MB · 0 downloads

This is great thank you 🙏 

• 2 weeks later...