Yeti Shop Grosvenor Crossing

OVERDRIVE

Hubbers, what happened to the gents who were doing Yeti in Grosvenor Crossing? Saw one today and thought of them. 

Went their separate ways after Yeti gave the distribution rights to another company. 

They worked the fat bike tours for a bit, which I believe is back in the swing. Not what Colin is upto currently, Jarad is running various tours and did his field study guide qualification during lockdown.

Kirk was carrying on in the the old MSC space which he reopened and was continuing work with the brand under the new agents. Sadly passed away a few months ago. 

2 hours ago, Danger Dassie said:

Went their separate ways after Yeti gave the distribution rights to another company. 

They worked the fat bike tours for a bit, which I believe is back in the swing. Not what Colin is upto currently, Jarad is running various tours and did his field study guide qualification during lockdown.

Kirk was carrying on in the the old MSC space which he reopened and was continuing work with the brand under the new agents. Sadly passed away a few months ago. 

I've got good memories of them, next to the coffee shop. Life at times...

11 hours ago, Danger Dassie said:

No that is terrible, I had a bike setup done with Kirk just before lockdown. Bought my first Yeti from them a 26ers when they were still Morningside Cycles. What happened to him?