Looking for riding buddies Edgemead area

Ratski

Looking for a MTB riding buddy/buddies(morning and or evenings) to ride the Tygerburg MTB trails in the edgemead durbanville area

Fairly new to riding but looking to improve as time goes on. 

Edited by Ratski

26 minutes ago, herrowpreeze said:

Best way is to join the slow coaches facebook group. There are always tones of group rides arranged everyday for all levels of riding

Thanks for the reply, weirdly enough I don't have a Facebook account. Do you perhaps know if there is some sort of WhatsApp group perhaps? 

18 hours ago, Ratski said:

Thanks for the reply, weirdly enough I don't have a Facebook account. Do you perhaps know if there is some sort of WhatsApp group perhaps? 

Im not sure but call Nikki at the club and she will help you out

On 11/16/2022 at 11:31 AM, Ratski said:

Looking for a MTB riding buddy/buddies(morning and or evenings) to ride the Tygerburg MTB trails in the edgemead durbanville area

just a heads up - please drive to the mtb trails - there have been numerous bike jackings muggings in the area of The Barn and the Contermanskloof Rd.

Hey. I'm in Edgemead and ride once or twice a week. Usually Bloemendal but also ride the other places. 

On 11/16/2022 at 11:31 AM, Ratski said:

We have group rides leaving from BP Letchworth on Saturday and Sunday and every public holiday including Xmas day - there are 2 'fast groups' and then the club ride (call us 'retired racers') which rides at a more sociable pace. But you would still need to know how to suck wheel on the West Coast Rd against a fresh south easter. this would be ideal to get miles in the legs , the technical mtb stuff will come with experience.