[Event] Andorra Epic

lukelockie

Event Name: Andorra Epic
When: 05/07/2023 - 08/07/2023
Where: La Massana, La Massana
Category: Andorra Epic

Discover an unbeatable spirit born of the Andorran Pyrenees

The Andorra Epic stage race is surrounded by the beauty and intensity of the Andorran Pyrenees mountains and promises excitement, thrill and reward for two-member teams on the quest for adventure. The premium MTB experience is more than a bucket list race, it is the very heartbeat of mountain biking in Andorra. Feel the pulse of the Andorran Pyrenees and allow its beauty and mystique to be revealed in the trails.  In 2023 riders will experience more of the Andorran Pyrenees than ever before.

The 2023 edition of the event features four stages for the first time giving riders more kilometres, more Pyrenees, more of the Epic Series experience.

Go to Event Page.

• 4 months later...

That sounds like an exciting event for mountain biking enthusiasts! The Andorra Epic stage race seems to offer an incredible opportunity for two-member teams to immerse themselves in the stunning beauty of the Andorran Pyrenees and challenge themselves with an intense and rewarding race.

With the addition of a fourth stage in the 2023 edition, riders will have the chance to explore even more of the Pyrenees and enjoy an even more comprehensive Epic Series experience. The increased distance and challenges of the extra stage will likely add to the excitement and thrill of the race.

Overall, it seems like the Andorra Epic stage race is an unforgettable experience that offers riders the chance to push their limits, explore breathtaking landscapes, and connect with the heart of mountain biking in Andorra.

• 3 months later...

Just got back from Andorra Epic. Finished. Survived. Don't be fooled by short stages. It will f%#k you up. Collectively our team has done 6 Cape and 3 Swiss epics. This was a new experience. If you wanna do it next year I'll offer advice.....