Catlike riding glasses - replacement parts

theRussian

Hi all

I got 3 sets of Catlike single lens glasses, all missing the nosepiece. I can't seem to find anything about Catlike glasses on the web anymore. Discontinued? Anyone know if other nose pieces will work? 

Thanks.

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-01 at 14.46.12.jpeg

The Catlike company closed down a couple of years ago. Best bet might be NOS, perhaps previous agents or ebay. 

Thanks FDP. I still see Helmets and shoes on the catlike website, so I guess the SA place closed down and they discontinued glasses.

In any case, I will try to find a generic or another brand's piece to try and salvage. If not, time for a new brand. 🙂 

Catlike voluntarily shut their doors in 2018 in order to restructure. They have reopened under catlike.com

mail them and ask if they still have spares. They have exited the sun glass market but the same guys are still there so they may be able to help you out.

Edited by DieselnDust

2 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

Catlike voluntarily shut their doors in 2018 in order to restructure. They have reopened under catlike.com

mail them and ask if they still have spares. They have exited the sun glass market but the same guys are still there so they may be able to help you out.

Thanks for this info. I was not aware that they re-opened after closing down. 

@theRussian this was the global company, not the local distributor.