Stolen: Scott Spark Rc Pro 2020 (Gauteng)

Mark_F

Stolen: Scott Spark Rc Pro 2020

Where: , Tweefontein AH, Gauteng

It has Terreno tyres on( smooth in the middle, nobbles on side), Sram GX AXS rear derailler and shifter, Race face cranks with CSIXX oval 34t chainring. Has ergo 2 grips with spirgrips in the middle of the bars. Garmin Edge 1040. Has 2 Sani2C beads on the stem and Munga Grit Cradle stickers with Mark Farmer on.

Get further details about the incident in the Stolen Bikes section.

I understand why the hub does not allow swearing in forums because it is impossible to monitor. But how do we respond to a fellow rider being beaten and robbed? 

@Mark_F I can't type how I feel because of restrictions. Glad you're ok, and that insurance doesn't give you hell. 

And to the ***** who robbed you I hope they all get ****** in their ******* ***** and *** of the ******** *******.

Sorry to hear Mark. This is a hectic traumatic thing to go through. Please, please, please go for a couple of sessions of trauma therapy or similar. It will really help.