Totem bikes…

Keagan Wilson

9 minutes ago, Keagan Wilson said:

Is a lot more expensive then the silverback but for the price it’s good

The silverback if it has deore gears I would really consider it. But the other problem you have is your size you can grow more and be to big for it 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Theunissa said:

The silverback if it has deore gears I would really consider it. But the other problem you have is your size you can grow more and be to big for it 

It does 

3 minutes ago, Keagan Wilson said:

It does 

Then is that one or the reflex pro. The silverback is a good buy. Mine with same spec parts is 7 years old and about 4k km on and still good. Only thing replaced is chain. And I do bearings regularly 

2 minutes ago, Theunissa said:

Then is that one or the reflex pro. The silverback is a good buy. Mine with same spec parts is 7 years old and about 4k km on and still good. Only thing replaced is chain. And I do bearings regularly 

The first mtb I was looking to buy a few weeks ago was a silverback alpine for a bargain of a price but the guy sold it 

So when buying. Check for scratches, to see normal falling etc.look for serious damage and cracks. All used bikes have scratches. Check especially fork. Ride it and check gears. Test brakes. And spin wheels to see if they run true

1 hour ago, Theunissa said:

So when buying. Check for scratches, to see normal falling etc.look for serious damage and cracks. All used bikes have scratches. Check especially fork. Ride it and check gears. Test brakes. And spin wheels to see if they run true

Will do

I found this kona stuff dirt jumper,I currently ride a bmx L100 so It would be cool to kinda translate that in to mountainbiking, thoughts?

45 minutes ago, Theunissa said:

Not my field. I do xc and a bit of trail

No prob I’m more interested in trail riding to 

13 minutes ago, Keagan Wilson said:

No prob I’m more interested in go search for trail vs xc and dual sus vs hard Tail