Let's see your Titan Racing bikes

Titan Racing Bikes

Took my newly acquired (previously loved) Cypher 120 Carbon Expert for a jaunt in the Bottelary Hills this morning. Feels good to finally join the Titan, carbon, and progressive geometry clubs in one fell swoop!

Will need to make some setup tweaks, but I do feel I struck pay dirt on this one!

IMG_9273.jpeg

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/23/2024 at 6:15 PM, JayLow said:

Took my newly acquired (previously loved) Cypher 120 Carbon Expert for a jaunt in the Bottelary Hills this morning. Feels good to finally join the Titan, carbon, and progressive geometry clubs in one fell swoop!

Will need to make some setup tweaks, but I do feel I struck pay dirt on this one!

IMG_9273.jpeg

Great shot! Thanks for your supportĀ šŸ‘Š

Not mine, but rather my sons. Titan Racing Hades 20" Lite. Such a fabulous bike and he absolutely loves it! It is light and it is his 1st bike with gears, which have been an absolute game changer. Could not recommend it enough! Many happy miles and smiles ahead!

20240326_102352.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Recently upgraded to the 100mm Titan RS PRO 2022 after 10 years of riding a hardtail. It changed the way I ride drasticallyā€¦

If you are in the market for a ā€œelke sent werdā€ bicycle, get yourself a Titan. 100% worth you Randelas. The bike has kick ass components and is light and nippy on the trails.Ā Needles to say all my mates say itā€™s hands down the best looking bike in our group.Ā 

IMG_7221.jpeg

1 minute ago, Christoffels said:

Recently upgraded to the 100mm Titan RS PRO 2022 after 10 years of riding a hardtail. It changed the way I ride drasticallyā€¦

If you are in the market for a ā€œelke sent werdā€ bicycle, get yourself a Titan. 100% worth you Randelas. The bike has kick ass components and is light and nippy on the trails.Ā Needles to say all my mates say itā€™s hands down the best looking bike in our group.Ā 

IMG_7221.jpeg

IMG_7224.mov

It's a beaut!Ā šŸ‘Œ