What's it worth ?

madmarc

1 hour ago, madmarc said:

10.55 kg

I have Giant Anthem and a vintage, rigid, steel MTB. Both weigh about 13kg. I have a desire for an N+1, that weighs less than 10kg.

Now if your bike could loose 550g  ...  🤔

Or maybe N+1 should be a road bike ...

1 hour ago, i24 said:

I have Giant Anthem and a vintage, rigid, steel MTB. Both weigh about 13kg. I have a desire for an N+1, that weighs less than 10kg.

Now if your bike could loose 550g  ...  🤔

Or maybe N+1 should be a road bike ...

I honestly don't know where one would get 0.5kg off the bike - I think it's the wheels that are a touch heavy.

the bars are 720 from my 29er - I do have the original narrow bars that are carbon and the matching carbon seatpost, but its missing a bolt on the seat clamp, thats why i have the bontragger seat post on it

1 hour ago, madmarc said:

I honestly don't know where one would get 0.5kg off the bike - I think it's the wheels that are a touch heavy.

the bars are 720 from my 29er - I do have the original narrow bars that are carbon and the matching carbon seatpost, but its missing a bolt on the seat clamp, thats why i have the bontragger seat post on it

I have a SID fork and some carbon DT Swiss wheels that will definitely drop it below 10kg.