Zwift syncing with Vitality

ShaunoR

Zwift stops syncing with Vitality every three months as the security token expires and requires the Vitality technical team to manually reset it. Is there anyone else that is experiencing this issue. Everything worked perfectly until late November 2022.

49 minutes ago, ShaunoR said:

Zwift stops syncing with Vitality every three months as the security token expires and requires the Vitality technical team to manually reset it. Is there anyone else that is experiencing this issue. Everything worked perfectly until late November 2022.

I use my watch in conjunction with Fulgaz and it syncs with vitality, syncing through Zwift will give you issues 

I have had numerous sync issues with the Discovery/Vitality app. I have experienced issues syncing Zwift to Vitality. At present, I connected my Garmin and Strava to Vitality and sync all workouts through there. Although there are sometimes delays on the Vitality app side of things, I haven't experienced any other issues as yet.

I don’t bother trying to get Zwift to work with Vitality. I’ll mostly use my Apple Watch (or Garmin if the 🍏️is low on battery) in parallel just for points.

I use zwift on iPad with Garmin HR monitor.

it will sync with Garmin Connect then send it to Vitalty. Been working like that for about a year now.

I did notice that it takes a few hours now vs a few seconds before August this year.

the 2 on top in the pic were on zwift

image.png.2eb164403ea1c29958b7cf9f9905cfa0.png

Thanks for all the advice, tried with my Garmin this evening and it synced perfectly. Seems like the problem is with Zwift.