Rides In Pretoria

Ivan Muller

I have heard of some bike issues towards Big Red Barn but from Value Mart to Wolwe you should be good - If you head out to Rosemary Hill It night be worth trying to find a group. I would err on the side of caution, especially early in the morning.

4 hours ago, AndyPG said:

I have heard of some bike issues towards Big Red Barn but from Value Mart to Wolwe you should be good - If you head out to Rosemary Hill It night be worth trying to find a group. I would err on the side of caution, especially early in the morning.

What he said .BRB by car .Rest okay 

13 minutes ago, Ivan Muller said:

Thanks for the advice!!!!

How about riding to Grootfontein bike park

You should be okay yes.
Just stay off the tar in Garsfontein.  LOADS of traffic.
Rather head out via WTF climb.
image.png.8393d4dd7569fca4520d4ad9389440e5.png

I live near Atterbury Value Mart and ride to Rosemary Hill frequently without any problems. Getting to Wolwespruit should also be a breeze. The area around Grootfontein (not Grootfontein itself) has had some issues of late. If you go Spinnekop's suggested route you should be fine (also a route I ride frequently without issues), but if you get lost or go past Grootfontein you could have some trouble. The area around Big Red Barn is a bit of a danger zone at the moment if you ask me, so I wouldn't recommend riding to there.