Online shopping Dechathlon

Remington

all legit but generally not a happy shopping experience...on 2 separate orders after I paid I received an email that the item was no longer in stock....took 2 weeks to get a refund...nowhere near as good or as well stocked as the Decathlon in EU

Use them often (online and collect plus in-store) and no issue overall. 

Their online simply pulls stock from their different branches to a central DC and then ships from there. You can track your order online. They email you updates along the way. 

If your stock item is low you may run into challenges, so for your own piece of mind have a look at stock at a couple of branches before committing. If something is Low Stock at a few places you might have a delay being that someone can literally walk in and buy the item once you’ve hit Check Out. Your basket doesn’t reserve the stock (same as Takealot). 

All that being said I’ve only ever had one delay and that was quite some time ago - and they did keep me in the loop. 

Ordered from them and delivery sucked ... Item in stock and only after countless attempts did it get delivered.. was at the beginning of Dec and before the mad rush ..

many many orders over the last few years and never anything less than 5 star service.

the only issue is sizing on clothing, which is well documents. 

i just buy a couple sizes, and when i do go up to JHB, pop into a store and return what didnt fit. never an issue and their staff are great, in store and on email

On 12/28/2023 at 9:28 AM, RossTopher said:

many many orders over the last few years and never anything less than 5 star service.

the only issue is sizing on clothing, which is well documents. 

i just buy a couple sizes, and when i do go up to JHB, pop into a store and return what didnt fit. never an issue and their staff are great, in store and on email

Agree 100%

Sizes are often very small.