L/XL Road Bike, For Under R5k

Johan de Kock

Hi Guys and Girls, I'm about to turn 40 this year, and super keen to do an Argus, I've been out of cycling for over 25 years, no idea what prices or specs look like these days, did 2 Argus' as a Teenager... So, looking for a L/XL Road bike, preferably 2 of them, if I can convince a friend to tag along for under R5000 each, any suggestions and or advice would be greatly appreciated.

3 hours ago, Johan de Kock said:

Hi Guys and Girls, I'm about to turn 40 this year, and super keen to do an Argus, I've been out of cycling for over 25 years, no idea what prices or specs look like these days, did 2 Argus' as a Teenager... So, looking for a L/XL Road bike, preferably 2 of them, if I can convince a friend to tag along for under R5000 each, any suggestions and or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Just make it a habit to check Bikehub at least once a day and the right bike will appear

Edited by Prince Albert Cycles

There a couple videos on YouTube about buying second hand bikes and what to look out for when inspecting a possible bike to buy.. there are some red flags that are quite easy to spot in the drive train components etc. if you know what to look at.. 😉🤙🏻

About to list two bikes, 1 Carbon Monoq, full 105 10spd and 1 Alu Monoq full 105 10spd. Both in very good condition. But you will find plenty of options on the classifieds as suggest by Robert