Norco Trail MTB Bikes

JD Murphy

Good day all

I've seen a few Norco bikes posted on Bikehub or other sites and I'm wondering how they got the bikes in the first place. I've searched online, but it doesnt look like many shops actually stock/sell these bikes.
Any idea who I can speak to wrt a new Norco bike?

Cheers!

I called D'Ville Cyclery this morning, but they don't stock the bikes and he guy on the phone didnt sound keen to assist with prices and possibility of ordering.

looks like there is no Norco importer at the moment. Cycles United used to bring them in but dropped them for Cube ?

2 hours ago, JD Murphy said:

Thanks all. Seems like a bit of a lost cause

big brands scott/trek/spez/giant will always be here. the smaller ones come and go as distributers take the risks/ put in the work/get lucky. so the ones you're seeing around 2nd hand are either self import or from previous stock. but there's been a small development recently so if you're keen on the brand then follow below

image.png.f06f52b2069e229d97cbc7b165d86156.png

7 hours ago, JD Murphy said:

Thanks all. Seems like a bit of a lost cause

Many stores around SA use to distribute Norco, think the local distributor stopped in 2023.

However I can say I owned 2 norco bikes, great bikes and I had warranty claim directly with Norco and they shipped parts for free during covid.

Their customer service was excellent