#D _printing Garmin Varia seat post mounts

Is there anyone on the group that does 3d printing of seat post fitted garmin varia mounts?

Which Varia? the 515 and 715 have different mounts...if its for the 515, then 3d prints will be OK as the mount is strapped to your seat post by rubber "bands"..I would still use a lanyard to ensure it does fall if the mount break...something common for 3D prints for the Garmin mounts.....the 715 is completely different and uses the same mount that came out with their Action Cam...I wouldn't try 3d print that one....

Search Thingiverse - Thingiverse

There are plenty of options and designs online. a lanyard is essential as my normal 3d printed garmin mount has broken while descending on some rocks and the lanyard kept it from falling off.

i see there is a screw under the battery charging rubber that could be used to attach the lanyard.

Are you looking for someone to print it?

56 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

Is there anyone on the group that does 3d printing of seat post fitted garmin varia mounts?

There is someone selling them on the hub, CNC'ed units - they look great.

Can't recall the account details at present though

Found this, but there was someone else

https://bikehub.co.za/classifieds/item/sensors-mounts-and-accessories/646017/garmin-varia-light-mount-for-specialized-seat