MTB skills coach for scholars

Tjarra

Can anyone recommend a MTB skills coach who will be able to assist with skills training for scholars at a primary school in Randburg?  For scholars aged 6 through to 13.

I'm not sure where to start to search for such a person / company...

Thanks!

18 minutes ago, Tjarra said:

Can anyone recommend a MTB skills coach who will be able to assist with skills training for scholars at a primary school in Randburg?  For scholars aged 6 through to 13.

Thanks!

You can contact the Trek store at design courter and ask if James would still be involved ( he used to do this type pf thing exactly ) 

Marc 'Bike Skills Guy', linked to Trek Fourways. Great guy, great coach. DM me if you want his contact details 

30 minutes ago, Tjarra said:

Thanks!

Check in on the cycling SA website. There is a list of coaches.

a school will require a coach that has a recognised license, has police clearance and a first aid certificate. The CSA licensed coaches have that in place as condition of license incl liability insurance