RAVEMEN lights - who sells the accessories

Zebra

Hi - I have a new RAVEMEN light that I WON, so unsure who SELLS them, a search leaves me empty handed...

Looking for 2 more light MOUNTS (only the mounts) since this light is so good, it may become my 'forever' light...!

https://www.ravemen.com/product-reviews/251.html

Cannot find a local distributor - anyone got any ideas, before I try importing 2x?

thanks

Chris

072 211 7725

36 minutes ago, Zebra said:

Hi - I have a new RAVEMEN light that I WON, so unsure who SELLS them, a search leaves me empty handed...

Looking for 2 more light MOUNTS (only the mounts) since this light is so good, it may become my 'forever' light...!

https://www.ravemen.com/product-reviews/251.html

Cannot find a local distributor - anyone got any ideas, before I try importing 2x?

thanks

Chris

072 211 7725

Cape Cycle Systems used to distribute them, doesn't look like they do anymore. 

I have a spare handlebar mount lying around somewhere - you can DM me if you want it. 

3 hours ago, MarcW said:

Cape Cycle Systems used to distribute them, doesn't look like they do anymore. 

I have a spare handlebar mount lying around somewhere - you can DM me if you want it. 

Yup. They dropped them about a year ago, no useful spares to be had anymore. Import or fabricate, sadly. I'd love another GoPro mount for my 1000lm roadie / headlight, but sadly it's not gonna happen locally.

This is disappointing to read, I bought a Raveman light off takealot a couple of years back and it’s been a seriously great buy! Would definitely have purchased again 

Some good news: chatted to Lloyd, at Cape Cycle Systems, this morning, and they have agreed to bring in 30-odd Ravemen lights - immediately - as well as some spares, so excellent news for myself (handlebar mounts) as well as others questioning availability, above!

"Hi Chris,

We have just placed an order for Ravemen with 30 light brackets of each model for the lights we bring in (as well as 30 lights, etc).

Regards

Lloyd"

Coimbra Cycles in George, and Olympic Cycles in Claremont, have both placed ordered for Ravemen lights, and i can get my 2 extra handlebar mounts for N+1, so a win-win; happy with that!
Chris

A VERY big thanks to MarcW who dropped of 2x Ravemen mounts, for me to,use, that were surplus to his needs; much appreciated, and enjoy the vino.

Thanks, Chris