[Event] Beast of the East by Drake Events

wesdrake

Event Name: Beast of the East by Drake Events
When: 01/06/2024
Where: Tweefontein Melkery, Kempton Park, Gauteng
Category: Gravel

Drake Events presents The Beast of the East. On Saturday, 01 June, we host this exciting mountain bike and gravel outride in the greater Joburg and Pretoria east area.

The day offers two distance options; The Big Beast, at 169km, will have four water points and a well stocked feed zone to get in those calories for the last 70km. The Small Beast might be shorter at 104km, but will still be a tough day out, whether you choose your mountain bike, gravel bike or e-bike. The Small Beast will have three well stocked water points to keep you going all day. 

We're very excited to offer you a magnificent, well-marked, marshalled route. The route is non-technical with only a few rougher sections along the route.

This day is all about you and enjoying every minute spent in the saddle with like-minded riders. It's about the experience amidst the racing!

Drake Events focus is rider safety and value for money. Below are a few of the exciting services you will experience on the day;

- think bike marshals

- family-friendly start/finish venue

- safe parking

- sponsored hydration

- water points with snacks & beverages

- gps charging station (feed zone)

- exciting feed zone (Big Beast)

- photographer

- collectable finishers medal

We look forward to hosting you and having an epic day out in the saddle.

All details for the ride can be viewed at https://drakeevents.co.za/beastoftheeast/

Enter at https://drakeevents.co.za/entry-form/ 

Go to Event Page.

Anyone done this before? It seems like a pretty sweet deal and lekker close to home.