Giant launch new Revolt Advanced gravel bike range

News bot

New gravel bike range features internal cable routing and an integrated storage solution  for improved speed and versatility Giant, the world leader in cycling technology, has introduced the newest generation of its Revolt composite-framed gravel bikes, the Revolt Advanced Pro and Revolt Advanced. Both series are built on reengineered framesets that balance race-winning speed and efficiency with Revolt’s characteristic compliance and control. The framesets are complemented by purpose-built components including handlebars, saddles and WheelSystems developed specifically for gravel riding and racing. Both also feature new innovations such as internally routed cables and an easy access storage compartment inside the down […]

View full article

18 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

that storage solution is quite interesting, 2:20 on the video.

Very nice !
But also appears on Santa Cruz, Specialized and Trek (among others)

1 hour ago, splat said:

Very nice !
But also appears on Santa Cruz, Specialized and Trek (among others)

Cool.  I've never seen a removable bottle cage system, make sense.  I normally let other people buy the bikes new and snap the bargains up the next year