Tandem convert!

Windbreaker

Hey Windbreaker.... I have only raced once on a tandem....

Me and fatty tried to give robby and Uwe a run for their money.... we had so much fun and didnt do to badly for a 1st time stoker (donkey)....

When ever its not a league event then me and fatty always consider going double up....cos it really is doubel the FUN!!!Big%20smileClap

That's part of the plan too! I intend to do some of the races on the tandem.

Was also wondering what it would be like to do the DC in a fully tandemised team. Imagine 6 tandems working together on that course.

Die ewige fight ..... Leeus (lees Shimano) teen die Hienas (lees kepekkernoglia), die Boere wen die Ingelse, Die bulle wen die Leeus, Die hele Wereld wen Bafana, heel fietse teen halwe fietse......rrrrrrrjoe dis lekkerrrrrr!!!!!!! Alle fietse was veronderstel om soos tandems te lyk. Halwe fietsryers is net te dom om dit te besef!!!!!

Big-H friends of mine run Campagnolo Mirage on their Exoset tandem and have buggerall problems with it.

But then I guess 'die groot oom' drives a Hilux? LOL

I do not own a car but you are right my site vehicle is an dependable go anywhere economically Hilux 4x4 nogal, come to think of it as dependable as my Shimano drivetrain.... what do you drive, a tempremental Alfa Romeo like your drivetrain??????. Fatty when we meet I will take you aside and show you what a real "OOM" looks like!!!!!

That's part of the plan too! I intend to do some of the races on the tandem.
Sorry boet but if you are gonna race then you should take a serious look at what is on the market and add the weight factor in to the equation. An extra 3 - 5 kg on a frame can make a huge diff over 100km.

Was also wondering what it would be like to do the DC in a fully tandemised team. Imagine 6 tandems working together on that course.
It is a wonderful experience - at the WCE we where about 7 tandems doing the thru and off thing. Was hard work but great.

MDK, normally it is cheaper to get rid of the 2 to 3 kg on your boep!!!!! than to invest in a Commondale or heaven forbid a TREK!!!!!

what do you drive' date=' a tempremental Alfa Romeo like your drivetrain??????. Fatty when we meet I will take you aside and show you what a real "OOM" looks like!!!!![/quote'] HAHAHAHA LOL

I drive a Opel Astra...I'm to poor for a fancy Italian speed machine...but my very old 8 speed Kempy Chorus still works as well as your Hilux's gearbox Clap Gaan vang liewer vis, ek maak die garlic bread, en een van die girls maak vir ons slaai (net nie Chilli-Pepper nie, net nou brand ons) en dan braai ons en vergeet van Shimano / Kempy / SRAAAAM goeters LOL

MDK' date=' normally it is cheaper to get rid of the 2 to 3 kg on your boep!!!!! QUOTE'] True but then what is the point of having a stoker. On a serious note though but the lighter the bike - the easier are the hills.

Talking about "vanging vis"..... M caught the FIRST Tigerfish last weekend...... I am GREEN with jealousy!!!!!! At least it was only 300 mm long and still suckling on his mom!!!!!! M Feels as if she "murders" small feeshies!!!!! I had a few very definite bites but landed nothing.

We will make up for it this weekend. We are  going TIGER FISHING at Cahorra Bassa. We booked three nights and a boat for each day. I cannot wait!!!!! Taking the rods as well as the flyrod. The reels are all Shimano and one is called an ULTEGRA.... the smoothes reel of the lot!!!!!!

Imagine if you loose 20 kg the bike will weigh nothing!!!!!!!!

Imagine if you loose 20 kg the bike will weigh nothing!!!!!!!!
No thanks - bound to get blown over by the Cape Doctor

Clap Gaan vang liewer vis' date=' ek maak die garlic bread, en een van die girls maak vir ons slaai (net nie Chilli-Pepper nie, net nou brand ons) en dan braai ons en vergeet van Shimano / Kempy / SRAAAAM goeters LOL[/quote']

AngryGrrr, gaan maak dan maar jou eie slaai Big, en braai op jou eie hoor!Angry Ouch  You should be so lucky anyway.. Wink

Aaww come now Chilli_Pepper...if we were braaing Nando's extra hot chicken then we could use you as spicing LOL

We all know you're hot stuff anyway EmbarrassedThumbs%20Up