Can Anyone Help Me !!

Wonder Woman

I'm just wondering if anyone has contact details for Cathy Carstens for me??

I know she also suffered from some form of Yuppy Flu and is now fully back into racing. I would like to have a chat to her and see what I can do to get back there myself.

Am really down lately as after the Amashova I have been flat and off the bike the last two weeks. Cry 

Your help would really be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!!

Don't have Cathy's direct contact details but I am sure her mother could assist you - Maggie Pistorius  058-3032833  or 0828970335

WW, i've also been off the bike since the 'shova!!!! Wink

now to be serious... i've heard the most nb thing about yuppie flu is to give LOTS of time for recovery.... and when you can start doing stuff again you need to ease into it slowly....

I've got loads of info. My flatmate has chronic fatigue and she's been down for nearly 6 years. Also have friend who was on her way to the olympics on a biek as a teenager and she got knocked out for a few years. Fully recovered now and she's been back on the bike for 2 years.

SP, I was doing really well before the Amashova but maybe u're right. Just did a bit too much too soon. Must admit, it gets a bit frustrating not able to push yourself sometimes...You know as a cyclist that is what we live forWink

How u doing these days. Good to see you online!!

Guest Michelle
Wonder Woman: I'm doing the 43km at the Bakwena on Sunday.. was wondering if you'd like to join me?  Nothing too hectic... should be enjoyable & I'm sure Jaco would approve Wink

021 9825416, my GF is seeing her for her ITB, she's very impressed by her so far and can't stop talking about herSmile

WW, i'm slowly feeling more human - a bit more each day. most of the scabs are gone, and my face is looking MUCH better (i'm beginning to think the doc might be wrong and i might not need any plastic surgery for scar reduction! Smile) just take it easy and build up very gradually.

SP - Good to hear, the less surgery needed the better, just keep it positiveClap

Michelle - It's a bit far for me just to do 43km?? But will keep you updated.Big%20smile

Sara - I have done quite a lot of research myself and have gone the homepathic way for the last year. Have definitely seen a huge improvement but just need to find out how to get back into racing, what's best to do, take etc!!Any help will definitely be appreciated.Embarrassed

Luiso & Marius - Thanks a million you're Star

Cool different treatmnets work for different people as far as I can tell. For Julia (cyclist) it was rest and yoga also she had to change the way she thought and approached life. I guess just take it easy hey and listen to your body very carefully. This is an interesting general kinda article...