To be or not to be?

Danger Dassie

Stay or Go?  

1. 1. Stay or Go?

• Go forth and multiply!
    • Sheer the bristles now!

So I've been burning the midnight oil the last few days getting stuff sorted and work done for deadline.

Looking at my four odd days of growth I'm thinking of growing a beard. Just because.

What say the stylists and fashionistas of the hub?

I had a beard for about 5 years, but I eventually started to look like "Joopie Adam" so I shaved it off and left the Mustache which I have had for, I guess 20 odd years, - its gone a bit grey lately, but hey, I will never shave it off. Big%20smile

I had a beard for about 5 years' date=' but I eventually started to look like "Joopie Adam" so I shaved it off and left the Mustache which I have had for, I guess 20 odd years, - its gone a bit grey lately, but hey, I will never shave it off. Big%20smile[/quote']

i'm trying to picture dassie with a 'tache! haha! the name "dirty sanchez" comes to mind!

men grow beards to hide all manner of things' date=' or not Big%20smile[/quote']

i used grew a goatee to hide a disfiguring scar on my top lip. then someone really special told me they thought the scar was "beautiful" - isn't that touching? - so i haven't grown one since. 

HR some people grow fuzz to enhance certain features as well , Which i suppose is also hidding things. hot stuff2008-08-12 06:34:54

HR some people grow fuzz to enhance certain features as well ' date=' Which i suppose is also hidding things. personally i dont like fuzz on a mans face [/quote']

i would edit that again!LOLthey boy're gonna have a field day with that one?

HR some people grow fuzz to enhance certain features as well ' date=' Which i suppose is also hidding things. personally i dont like fuzz on a mans face [/quote']

i would edit that again!LOLthey boy're gonna have a field day with that one?

Exactly. edit edit !   Shocked LOL

Ok ok, I was contemplating same flame design and stuff with my facial friend, and even some of those uber styles in Renegade's post.

Plus I thought the food thing would be a plus, especially for those 'snackish' moments.

Alas, the general consenus that displaying such ruggedness in these namby pamby times is not too be.

Smooth shaven it shall be then.... Thank god, cos it's irritating the s*& out of me! Besides, I wouldn't want to be mistaken for some drunken Irishman... Tongue

Smooth shaven it shall be then.... Thank god' date=' cos it's irritating the s*& out of me! Besides, I wouldn't want to be mistaken for some drunken Irishman... Tongue

[/quote']

good call... chicks don't dig facial hair