Who's Michael Pepper?

rock

well done.

nothing to do with mr pepper but also high class (former) cycling: Ullrich is in SA since wednesday, together with Kl?den (Astana) and Hondo (Tinkoff). Hondo had been convicted of doping but cleared again later. now trying to get abck to the top by changing from one small team to the next less smaller team. interesting couple the two.

In case you really don't know....possibly one of the best Track Cyclists in the country.....a rider with a huge amount of natural talent...good for Points Race, Kilo, Team Sprint. Recently started competing on the road...I wish him well!.

In case you really don't know....possibly one of the best Track Cyclists in the country.....a rider with a huge amount of natural talent...good for Points Race' date=' Kilo, Team Sprint. Recently started competing on the road...I wish him well!.[/quote']

Thanks - we do know.. well known doper and doping adviser..Dead

Natural talent... really ?

Guest colonel
well done.

nothing to do with mr pepper but also high class (former) cycling: Ullrich is in SA since wednesday' date=' together with Kl?den (Astana) and Hondo (Tinkoff). Hondo had been convicted of doping but cleared again later. now trying to get abck to the top by changing from one small team to the next less smaller team. interesting couple the two.
[/quote']

Its not confirmed

well done.

nothing to do with mr pepper but also high class (former) cycling: Ullrich is in SA since wednesday' date=' together with Kl?den (Astana) and Hondo (Tinkoff). Hondo had been convicted of doping but cleared again later. now trying to get abck to the top by changing from one small team to the next less smaller team. interesting couple the two.

[/quote']

Its not confirmed

what?

In case you really don't know....possibly one of the best Track Cyclists in the country.....a rider with a huge amount of natural talent...good for Points Race' date=' Kilo, Team Sprint. Recently started competing on the road...I wish him well!.[/quote']

Freewheeler is talking about Michael Pepper.

Thanks Domenic - my mistake.

Thanks Domenic - my mistake.

Domenic for moderator.....Clap

All in favour say I....LOL

CW jr (pictured without his blackberry)

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2006/nov06/hainan06/hainan064/dsc_3096.jpg

well with not our bets team (feel free to shoot me down and prove me wrong) - at least we got a stage and a few days in polka dots....

This team was selected as a "Track team" for next years B-World Champs in Cape Town.

As I understand it the race was suppose to be "flat" but I believe some of the stages was pretty much "mountain" stages.