Favourite Wheel Manufacturers

Racer X

Whats your favourite road wheel manufacturer?  

1. 1. Whats your favourite road wheel manufacturer?

• Zipp
    • Spinergy
    • AM Classic
    • Ritchey
    • Easton

i vote ZIPP just because everybody deserves to ride a Zipp Disk
just once in thier life smiley1.gif

Just not in a crosswindLOL

i vote ZIPP just because everybody deserves to ride a Zipp Disk just once in thier life smiley1.gif

?

Just not in a crosswindLOL

apparently they have changed that situation with the dimples in the rim making the wheel more aerodynamic in a cross wind something to do with Yaw angle blah blah blah you know the marketing blurb!!!!! but i still think everybody needs to feel this wheel

Oh ya Why is Mavic not up there????????????????????????????????????????????????? smiley2.gif

Please guys feel free to add Mavic' date=' Fulcrum etc to the list. I ran outa poll space.

[/quote']

same wavelength Racer X do you mean wheels we are currently riding or are just one ride beauts that we fell in love with because if its currently or previously owned then i will vote mavic anydayturtlek2008-09-03 14:58:29

Just your favourite Turtlek, I am just keen to see which brand comes out tops. Bsically if you could get anywheelset tomorrow, which one would it be?

hey hey i have a campy cassette at home i will make it work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am a very good mechanic i promise!!!!!!!

oh ya just so you know if i could buy those boras i would also buy a bianchi 928 nano and full campy record

ok ok enough dreaming good night everyone that is not going to bed anytime soon