seatpost bottle cage

sevenstars

Will work well on a small ht frame as well. My wife's got a Trek 6700 WSD 14", the smallest frame I have ever seen, struggle to fit 1 bottle in the frame never mind 2

Giant bottles (at Sportsmans wharehouse) are shorter than regular bottles, but hold almost as much liquid. Perfect for small full susser frames.

Wallee2008-09-11 03:40:48

Ordered it from Penfords in Uitenhage. They stock the cage too. Mine is black, not silver like the picture.You can tape the tube around the seatpost, that works. Your local bike shop should have them. Found it on the two wheels trading website when I was looking for Stans.

has anyone tried a seatpost mount bottle cage holder? I've got one on my bike and it rocks! Especially for those guys who have a full-susser with only one bottle cage mount. Solves the problem for those who don't ride with a camelbak

You gotta ask urself one question.... would a pro rider be seen with that on his bike?

Have used them for years and they're great.  So what if they look a bit "different" - they're functional - it's not about the image (or is it?)  In any event, I did see one of the foreign pro teams at the Epic (this year or last - I can't quite remember) using them ...

Have used them for years and they're great.  So what if they look a bit "different" - they're functional - it's not about the image (or is it?)  In any event' date=' I did see one of the foreign pro teams at the Epic (this year or last - I can't quite remember) using them ... [/quote']

There were some pics in bicycling of the pro-teams' epic bikes this year - the winning guys both had a 2nd bottlecage attached to the Scalpel seatposts as far as I can remember.  Think they used the Tacx seatpost bottlecage adaptor.

has anyone tried a seatpost mount bottle cage holder? I've got one on my bike and it rocks! Especially for those guys who have a full-susser with only one bottle cage mount. Solves the problem for those who don't ride with a camelbak

I got one and its the best thing ever, you dont get much dust or mud on the top and it beats the hell out of riding with a camelback.

You gotta ask urself one question.... would a pro rider be seen with that on his bike?

Does this answer your question?Wink20080916_052851_ce08_stg5_04968.jpg