Okay whats the concensus on this...........

widget

as you all now cycling becomes a lifestyle' date=' but not neccesarily a good one, . !!!!![/quote']

Yes, this is very,very true Kritzinger, I think now, more than ever, I need to balance my life style a bit more - Hey, I may even have time to watch Super Cycling! LOL

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you feel like you don't want to prove a point if you stop improving. I find it very exciting to move up the ranks. Maybe it'll change one day.

Hey' date=' I may even have time to watch Super Cycling! LOL[/quote']

Shocked NO !! Must be a real change LOL

I think balancing your lifestyle is the correct choice of words, you can still improve but include the other important things in life(your dog/cat ,wife not neccesarily in that order) go away with your loved one for the weekend and leave the bike at home, tune her parts for a change, it might make the buying of new parts easier for mistress "Bianchi". By the way moving up the ranks is the easy part.

By the way moving up the ranks is the easy part.

thats true.... i was in elites within a year ,but must admit that goinig up the ranks is exciting, but when u r in A where more do you want to go?

Take a well deserve brake and u will come back like a new person.

Jeroen Swart( sport inst. of south africa) did my training program and surprisingly it is not 18 - 20 hr long.

According to him most people overdo it and dont recover properly. after a wile u get tired and have no will to cycle......

cycling is  addictive...... you just cant go without it. so go take that brake and just ride for the fun of it!!!!

http://www.vukileprops.co.za/pics/calvin.gif

Cant agree with you more, there comes a stage when you do to much and enjoy too little. Stop pedalling though -NEVER!!!

Will have a chat to you guys and gals tomorrow going to watch the cricket.