Tour de Vino

THE BODY CENTRE

there was a huge patch of trees with yellow flowers that the cows seemed to enjoy. anyone know what they're called?

HR - at the moment, those yellow flowers are everywhere where there is 'veld'. Even at Killarney! But I have no idea what they are called. The

only other 'yellow flower' I know of, is canola, but I doubt the farmers would have their cows eat that.

20081006_024207_IMG_7976.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20081005_070239_IMG_9473.jpg

Last one - this is Cotton at the back. These two junior scholars raced up Helshoogte!

The dude in front in the yellow jersey is sitting way too low on his bike. Someone should do a proper bike setup with him.

is that Jade Julius??

chatted to his dad at killarney last week/or the one before. they are looking at a bigger frame? if anyone can help. they want to swop that frame' date=' think its a 54 and they r looking for a 56
[/quote']

No it is Bradwin Daniels.

Sorry to correct you Ronelle they are U14 and not Juniors, but maybe you refered to Junior ScholarsWinkand not Juniors.

Sorry for the Afrikaans

Ons het hulle as Suurtjies geken' date='  self die goed gekou op n tyd
[/quote']

Ek ken hulle as sierings/suurings...

there was a huge patch of trees with yellow flowers that the cows seemed to enjoy. anyone know what they're called?

?

HR - at the moment' date=' those yellow flowers are everywhere where there is?'veld'. Even at Killarney! But I have no idea what they are called. The

only other 'yellow flower' I know of, is canola, but I doubt the farmers would have their cows eat that.

20081006_024207_IMG_7976.jpg

?
[/quote']

smiley36.gif no, no, i was referring to the trees on the right hand side of that road back into stellies (where the car made the wrong turn smiley9.gif ) that have masses of yellow blooms hanging from them. i'll ask john bornman (he has a shop called yellow saddle, maybe he knows about other yellow things too! smiley36.gif)

20081005_070239_IMG_9473.jpg

Last one - this is Cotton at the back. These two junior scholars raced up Helshoogte!

The dude in front in the yellow jersey is sitting way too low on his bike. Someone should do a proper bike setup with him.

is that Jade Julius??

chatted to his dad at killarney last week/or the one before. they are looking at a bigger frame? if anyone can help. they want to swop that frame' date=' think its a 54 and they r looking for a 56
[/quote']

That looks more like a 52 and they must be looking for a 54.  just to late gave mine to STM.

Sorry to correct you Ronelle they are U14 and not Juniors' date=' but maybe you refered to Junior ScholarsWinkand not Juniors.
[/quote']

..... uh ... mmm... my text says Junior Scolars? Confused

smiley36.gif no' date=' no, i was referring to the trees on the right hand side of that road back into stellies (where the car made the wrong turn smiley9.gif ) that have masses of yellow blooms hanging from them. i'll ask john bornman (he has a shop called yellow saddle, maybe he knows about other yellow things too! smiley36.gif)[/quote']

Masses of yellow blooms? Haning from trees? Cows love them? Near Stb? Well, I've certainly never seen those?! Tour de VINO, eh?

?
smiley36.gif no' date=' no, i was referring to the trees on the right hand side of that road back into stellies (where the car made the wrong turn smiley9.gif ) that have masses of yellow blooms hanging from them. i'll ask john bornman (he has a shop called yellow saddle, maybe he knows about other yellow things too! smiley36.gif)[/quote']

?

Masses of yellow blooms??Haning from trees??Cows love them? Near Stb? Well, I've certainly never seen those?! Tour de VINO, eh?

smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

next you're going to tell me there were no zebras in the fields next to those roads! smiley5.gif smiley36.gif

you guys did see the zebras, didn't you....? guys.....? big stripey things that look like horses......? guys......? hello......?

smiley36.gif night all, been great chatting as always. ronelle, hope to see some nice pics from killarney smiley2.gif

Sorry to correct you Ronelle they are U14 and not Juniors' date=' but maybe you refered to Junior ScholarsWinkand not Juniors.
[/quote']

..... uh ... mmm... my text says Junior Scolars? Confused

I humbly apologise for the oversightEmbarrassed

Will buy you a cup of coffee to make up?Wink

I think you referring to those dreadful Port Jackon trees...the major source of my allergiesAngry 

20081007_004631_Aportjackson.jpg

#It is now a serious invader in the coastal areas of the Cape Floral Region#

I think you referring to those dreadful Port Jackon trees...the major source of my allergiesAngry 

a woman called poison ivy with an allergy to a tree! how ironic!LOLthanks for the infoBig%20smile

ps, did you see the zebras?

Those are my most hated trees.Angry(Origin Australia which explains it)

They have been a serious problem to the local flora and fauna I might add since I was a lighty in the 60,s.

Between the bluegums,pine and Port Jacksons they are responsible for deteriorating soil conditions,fires,erosion etc.

Wipe them out when you see them.

Also was the cause of my hayfever for years until I moved from the Cape and broke the cycle.

[

ps' date= did you see the zebras?
[/quote]

no unfortunately my eyes were watering too much.....but I know they are there....somewhereWink

[

ps' date= did you see the zebras?
[/quote]

no unfortunately my eyes were watering too much.....but I know they are there....somewhereWink

sjoe?LOLLOLLOL