Tour de Vino

THE BODY CENTRE

The thing is Holy -- you come down to CT. We 'report' on the same event' date=' my goodness -- you are even in THE LEADING VEHICLE -- yet you don't mention this until now.

Wink
[/quote']

i consider myself told off smiley9.gif

I would say K@ked out for not showing yourself WinkWink will teach you for going under cover LOLLOL

Ronelle great pics once again ClapClapClapClap really good stuff !!!!

WH when are you going to post some of those Autumn pics ????

Hou op om K@K te praat jou potjie brand enb bees stert proe K@K as dit gebrand hetEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20081005_070239_IMG_9473.jpg

Last one - this is Cotton at the back. These two junior scholars raced up Helshoogte!

Which side of the road are these two chaps on?

Last one - this is Cotton at the back. These two junior scholars raced up Helshoogte!

Which side of the road are these two chaps on?

dont worry Pantani its full road closure up that little hill only cyclists allowed LOLLOL well spotted ClapClap its up the old helz hoogte

The dude in front in the yellow jersey is sitting way too low on his bike. Someone should do a proper bike setup with him.

My buddy cycled and it was hell!!!!! Even tried to convince me to go along, but this one I chickened out. The kidz really liked cheering everyone on while climbing hells as we drive pass them!!!!

I take my hat off for you guys that finished this one... maybe next year

My buddy cycled and it was hell!!!!! Even tried to convince me to go along' date=' but this one I chickened out. The kidz really liked cheering everyone on while climbing hells as we drive pass them!!!!

I take my hat off for you guys that finished this one... maybe next year
[/quote']

haha! when we drove past the first water table, the girls started screaming "hurry up, hurry up" at the elites!LOLthose okes were motoring!

awesome pics! gotta love the cape!

must agree. the scenery on the route is awesome. was surprised to see zebras on the road back to stellies. there was a huge patch of trees with yellow flowers that the cows seemed to enjoy. anyone know what they're called?

must agree. the scenery on the route is awesome. was surprised to see zebras on the road back to stellies. there was a huge patch of trees with yellow flowers that the cows seemed to enjoy. anyone know what they're called?

The cows or the flowers?????EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The cows or the flowers?????EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LOLthe flowers!

Great pics as we expect from you Ronelle.

This was a hectic race, as reflected in the race report comming soon.

The dude in front in the yellow jersey is sitting way too low on his bike. Someone should do a proper bike setup with him.

is that Jade Julius??

chatted to his dad at killarney last week/or the one before. they are looking at a bigger frame? if anyone can help. they want to swop that frame, think its a 54 and they r looking for a 56