Cracked thumb skin...

Donkey

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Donkey - get of your lazy ass and get your hands dirty! Don't be such a girl - Oh - I forgot - you are in MANY ways Wink

dont you use gloves when riding?

a pic from the past - donkey's hand' date=' after he had turned pro.
[/quote']

when you say turned pro, are you referring to cycling? or the cracked thumb skin thing...

[/quote']

when you say turned pro, are you referring to cycling? or the cracked thumb skin thing...

Not to the thump.

But I am not sure if Donkey wants this story to be published! Big%20smile

Ja' date=' I do but the last bit of my thumb is still exposed.
[/quote']

use full gloves - not cut off - especially in winter

[/quote']

Not to the thump.
But I am not sure if Donkey wants this story to be published! Big%20smile

The good old days - Donkey eating his tomatoes before the start of his first race LOLLOLLOLLOL

use full gloves - not cut off - especially in winter

Thanks Clinty, maybe the cold comes into play more than I thought.

The Ledgend & F Lion... Behave! No comment

The Ledgend & F Lion... Behave! No comment

agh, donkey, come on and let the tiger out! Call him f**king Lion  LOL

Wink

honestly dude!!!

I been telling you for years... ride without gloves!! your hands will get tougher that way! Perhaps its where the gloves end on your thumb that is chaffing and causing the problem in the first place...

I don't think gloves or no gloves are the prob here. (BTW riding without gloves lets you grow horny skin (callus) and that the girls don't like when you get comfy)

Donkey might just have very sensitive skin...and that winter's been a long and cold one for donkey so the skin needs to be looked after...get some body lotion and have some fun with the girlfriend!

Rookie, can one apply that stuff "everywhere"? Ouch

honestly dude!!!

I been telling you for years... ride without gloves!! your hands will get tougher that way! Perhaps its where the gloves end on your thumb that is chaffing and causing the problem in the first place...

"... ride without gloves!!" ............... very stupid advice....... it is difficult to hold the remote to change channels on DSTV without any skin on the palms of your hand.

I don't think gloves or no gloves are the prob here. (BTW riding without gloves lets you grow horny skin (callus) and that the girls don't like when you get comfy)
Donkey might just have very sensitive skin...and that winter's been a long and cold one for donkey so the skin needs to be looked after...get some body lotion and have some fun with the girlfriend!

Rookie' date=' can one apply that stuff "everywhere"? Ouch
[/quote']

Yip.... when i had a big plastic op like few years ago the surgeon said i must use speen salf for the marks and helps with skin repair... was a very sensitive areaEmbarrassed - cannot say exactly where - but it works like a bomb... i even saw some fellows use it before the argus and when i asked wy they told me it keeps the friction to a minimum where neccesaryLOL

get a girlfriend... then she can have the cracked thumb skin problem

But then he might get a cracked foreskin problem.