cycling out of the olympics?

skelmpie

This is not fair regarding doping scandals - lots of athletes (track) have used drugs in the past and no big fuzz were made..

Look as Bolt the new 100m record holder - just "too" amazing that the can outrun the rest of the wordclass competition by that far on such a short race

- I can be wrong but think he might be pos for something, just dont think they are monitored like cyclist
ASTANA2008-10-07 22:58:42

Its just that a bike race like the tour is over 3 weeks - there are lots of ways to overcome you opponents by either climbing very good, be a damm good TT'list or just grind all the way and create breakaways , but in a 100m sprint olympic race, one can only jump off the start and run you all out (sure all of them trained that)

another "amazing" part is that he stopped running with about 3-4m left arms out and still beat the WR and the rest of the guys ??

You might be right but for me this is just "too good to be true"

Sure Bolt is clean!  The doping programme in Jamaica is the best in the world, especially the out of season testing - there is just no way he could get away with doping. Wink