BMC's Majik Forest Nightride

BMCfan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u have to remember that we cant be to judging of him as it was dark.

I clearly understand the motive behind everyone wanting to ride behind Faantjie- they did not want to miss out on the showLOL

gepraat van show..... hoekom was jy 'n no-show?

Fanie, WeekendWarrior, OneTime, BMC, C50

Thanks for a fun evening. We have to do it again soon..... The riding I mean Wink  not the bush crawling Tongue

BMC.. Waar is daai fotos

Fanie' date=' WeekendWarrior, OneTime, BMC, C50

Thanks for a fun evening. We have to do it again soon..... The riding I mean Wink  not the bush crawling Tongue

BMC.. Waar is daai fotos
[/quote']

I still want to know what you were looking for in those bushes TarmacPro!!

I still want to know what you were looking for in those bushes TarmacPro!!

I lost the track in the dark Wink

... Had to "feel" my way back to the track Ouch

u have to remember that we cant be to judging of him as it was dark.

I clearly understand the motive behind everyone wanting to ride behind Faantjie- they did not want to miss out on the showLOL

gepraat van show..... hoekom was jy 'n no-show?

Naai my broe, ek wil nou nie die show by jou steel nie- van wat ek hoor is jy 'n goeie "performer"LOL Ek doen mos in elke geval nie die "bos" ding nie.Big%20smile

It sounds like you guys had fun. Onetime, I hope you enjoyed the lights. I further also hope that last night's ride has inspired a few hubbers to invest in a form of a light set. MTBing is awesome. MTBing at night is flippen unbelieveable!!!!

I am so sorry that I was not able to join, I was stuck with my bum in bed. (Or rather flat on the floor infront of the telly playing GTA3 LOL)

I am glad you guys had fun, and it was my pleasure to borrow you guys some lights!

OK GIRLS !!!

THIS WAS AWESOME!! Thinking of doing this forthnightly!!!

Thanks to all who made the ride so much fun (Fanie & TarmacPro in particularWink)

I'll download the pics and load then b4 10:00 i promise!!

It sounds like you guys had fun. Onetime' date=' I hope you enjoyed the lights. I further also hope that last night's ride has inspired a few hubbers to invest in a form of a light set. MTBing is awesome. MTBing at night is flippen unbelieveable!!!!

I am so sorry that I was not able to join, I was stuck with my bum in bed. (Or rather flat on the floor infront of the telly playing GTA3 LOL)

I am glad you guys had fun, and it was my pleasure to borrow you guys some lights!
[/quote']

By the way, you seem to have so many sets of lights, you don't perhaps have a couple you could lend to EskomLOL

It sounds like you guys had fun. Onetime' date=' I hope you enjoyed the lights. I further also hope that last night's ride has inspired a few hubbers to invest in a form of a light set. MTBing is awesome. MTBing at night is flippen unbelieveable!!!!

[/quote']

gee ons bietjie details van daai ligte. hulle werk moerse nice.

A bunch of us do this every Thu. Mostly Jonkers, but we have ventured into other trails as well. Will definately join you okes next time.

I too had fun. Listened to a three hour presentation by a guy who's not 100% sure of his product followed by cold awefull pizza and warm coke and the dullest conversation known to man.

Beat that!

nou kan ek weer nie pics laai nieAngry

wat gat aan!!!!!!!!!

i dont want to open a thread just to load 13 cellphone picsAngry